Selby College bus travel
Our bus services offer a cheap, reliable and quick way for students to get around Selby and beyond. Even better, if you attend Selby College you can travel for even less by taking advantage of our student ticket scheme.
Arriva runs several bus services connecting Selby with the surrounding area. Destinations include Doncaster, Goole, Leeds, York and other towns and villages.
- 1 - Market Weighton – Holme-on-Spalding-Moor – Bubwith – North Duffield – Selby College
- 2 - Newport – Gilberdyke – Eastrington – Howden – Airmyn – Camblesforth – Selby College
- 3 - Thorne – Moorends – Rawcliffe Bridge – Goole Hospital – Hemingbrough – Osgodby – Selby College
- 42 - Drax – Camblesforth – Selby College – Selby – Wistow – Cawood – Stillingfleet – Naburn – York
- 64s - Byram – Brotherton – Burton Salmon – Hillam – Monk Fryston – Thorpe Willoughby – Selby – Selby College
- 401 - Goole – Rawcliffe – West Cowick – Snaith – Camblesforth – Selby College
- 405 - Doncaster – Bentley – Askern – Norton – Whitley – Eggborough – Brayton – Selby – Selby College
- 415 - York – Designer Outlet – Riccall – Barlby – Selby – Selby College
- 476 - Pontefract – Ferrybridge – Knottingley – Beal – Kellington – Eggborough – Hensall – Brayton – Selby – Selby College
Direct Debit Option
- Monthly rolling contract
- Stop and start at any time
- Offers unlimited travel on Any Arriva bus in Yorkshire
Monthly Direct Debit
The direct debit is a rolling monthly contract, you can stop and start at any time. Your Ticket is valid on any Arriva service in Yorkshire.
Term & Academic Tickets
Arriva have partnered with Selby college to offer students a discounted ticket range for term and academic year tickets. To access the tickets, please speak to Selby colleges’ student service department who will inform you how to purchase them.
These tickets will be bought via the colleges’ Wisepay system.
Spread the cost with Direct Debit
- You can choose to pay for your student saver ticket on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
- Please note that the nearest Direct Debit date will be the available option to choose.
- If you require your Direct Debit date to be later, please contact the Student department to arrange this. Details are below.
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
- The cost of an annual ticket is divided by 12 and the monthly Direct Debit payment is based on that calculation
- Direct debit payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month, dependent on date of application
- For payments on the 1st your tickets will be dispatched thereafter and commence on 12th of the month
- For payments on the 15th your tickets will be dispatched thereafter and commence on 27th of each month
- Dependent on your payment date your monthly ticket will expire at midnight on the 11th or 26th of the following month
- Your next ticket will automatically be sent directly to your home or registered m-ticket app every month before the current expire, as long as your DD remains active
- Your payment will remain the same each month unless we notify otherwise
- Annual tickets paid via direct debit form a rolling contract, these tickets will not expire until instructed to do so via your bank.
- This scheme is valid for passengers travelling on Arriva buses, and tickets are valid in the zone chosen only
- If your direct debit fails or is cancelled, you will not receive your ticket for the following month
- Please report lost tickets to [email protected] immediately, a replacement ticket will be sent to you and a fee of £25 will be added to your next direct debit
- Tickets are valid for students in full time education (school, 6th form, college, university, etc).
- Tickets are valid on any Arriva bus in the stated zone with no time or day restrictions.
- Parents or guardians can set up the Direct Debit on behalf of the student (please enter the student's name in the relevant field for the direct debit mandate).
- You will be notified if the price increases or decreases, in line with the annual ticket pricing.
- No refunds will be given
- If you need to cancel your direct debit, please cancel it directly with your bank - they will normally require 7-10 working days to process a cancellation. Please note that any payments taken within this cancellation timeframe are not eligible to be refunded.
- Arriva will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits
- Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7 to 10 working days’ notice with your bank
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (and you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded
- We do not accept used/unused/unwanted tickets
Contact the Arriva Student Department
Telephone: 0191 520 4144 (open Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm)
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Arriva Bus UK App
Plan bus journeys, get live updates and buy m-tickets all in one place!
Popular tickets in the Yorkshire